We understand your interest in the property for rent in Pine Mountain Club. However as property owners we are very particular about who we rent to and it is important that the prospective tenant is familiar with the area. Therefore, before we get started with the process of showing the property we want to get a little bit more information.
The following information is required :
1. Do you currently rent, and if so, where?
2. Are you familiar with Pine Mountain Club?
3. How long have you lived in your current home?
4. Why are you looking for a new place to live, why do you want to live in the Mountains ?
5. What date would you want to move in?
6. What kind of work do you do, is it near Pine Mountain Club?
7. What is a rough estimate of your income?
8. How many people would be living with you?
9. How many people living with you smoke?
10. How many parking spaces would you require if you rented here?
11. How many pets do you have?
12. Do you think your current landlord will give you a favorable reference?
13. Does your current landlord know you are thinking of moving?
14. Have you ever had an eviction, walked away from a lease, or served with a 3 day notice?
15. Have you or any other prospective tenant been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
16. Are there any issues I should know about before I run a background screening for all the adults in the household?
17. Have you filed for bankruptcy in the last 10 years?
18. Will you be agreeable to pay our lease application fee of ($45) if you fill out the application?
19. Would you be able to pay the security deposit of ($ 3,500) at the lease signing?
20. Are you willing to sign a 1-year lease agreement?
21. What is your FICO credit score?
21. Do you have any questions for us about the process?
Please send your responses to the questions to us along with your phone number and contact info to